When to go to Los Angeles? You can enjoy Los Angeles all year round, and this is one of the advantages of the city, as the weather there is very stable and with very few climatic variations.
To give you an idea, the summer has an average temperature of 30°C. In winter, you don’t have to worry about freezing cold either, as temperatures are between 8°C and 20°C.
However, there are some seasons that make the destination even more favorable to visit, such as spring and autumn. During these periods, the city of Los Angeles is not usually so crowded – except for the months of July and August, as they are school holidays in the United States.
In the other months of these seasons, you can avoid the large number of tourists in the summer and also avoid the rain, which is very common in winter.
Also read about monkeypox outbreak in Los angeles
During the summer, the sea water is super cold and there is nothing better than taking a delicious bath on the beaches of California. But keep in mind that, as it is the high season, everything in the city tends to be more expensive, especially accommodation.
Now who hasn’t thought of traveling to Los Angeles to closely follow events like the Oscars, Grammys and Emmys? Cidade dos Anjos is also the stage for the most important awards in the film, music and world television industry.
So, if you want the opportunity to see an idol up close, this is the best time to travel to Los Angeles. However, it is important to say that, like the summer, hotels are very popular and prices are higher.
What to do in Los Angeles: Top Sights:
Oh, Los Angeles! My heart gets to beat faster just thinking about a trip to the destination.
While most tourist attractions are tied to the film and music industry, you’ll find that Los Angeles is much more than the Hollywood spotlight and the glamor of Beverly Hills. And one thing I can guarantee you: you will have a lot to do in Los Angeles and you will be totally in love with every corner of the city.
Los Angeles Film Studios:
Since we’re talking about the Capital of Cinema, there’s nothing better than starting your script in Los Angeles, getting to know a movie studio. When visiting a studio, you will have the opportunity to see scenarios from various series and movies, as well as feel an inexplicable emotion. for ATV Riding in LA https://bicycledeport.com/atv-rental-los-angeles/
To live this experience, here are some indications:
- Warner Bros Studios: is one of the most sought after and well-known studios in Los Angeles. In it, you will visit sets from The Big Bang Theory series, the Central Perk from the iconic Friends, cars from famous movies and an exhibition of the Harry Potter universe.
- Paramount Pictures: take a tour of the interior of the studios, in addition to going through some movie and series sets – there is a sign indicating which ones are in recording at the time of your tour, but it is not possible to watch them.
- Universal Studios Hollywood: in addition to visiting studios and sets of great movies, you can still have fun at the amusement park with attractions for the whole family. The park is also home to themed areas such as the world of Harry Potter, House of Horrors and Jurassic Park.
- Sony Pictures Studios: the tour lasts approximately 2 hours and, in addition to discovering the history of Sony Pictures and a theater where there are screenings of films for the artists, you can also visit some recording studios, such as the one in the series Breaking Bad.
- Hall of Fame
- Another classic ride for anyone in Los Angeles: the Walk of Fame. Located on Hollywood Boulevard, about 10 km from Los Angeles, the most famous sidewalk in the world has more than 2,500 engraved names, covering 5 categories: music, film, television, theater and radio.