Remember days when we use to struggle day and night exploring the best skincare products? I have been one of the people who grabs all the products but always fails to manage the steps. After years of research on how to maintain healthy and glowing skin, I have reached some very clear steps. So let me not delay anymore with my super magical day and night skincare routine and read further;
Step by step day skincare routine for the magical glow
My daycare routine is quite simple and has minimalistic products. I make sure to follow it regularly and religiously. And this is my secret.
- The first thing I do in the morning is wash my face. I’m using the labial wipe perfect milky foam face wash. This purifies my skin and brightens it to perfection. I have been religiously using this face wash for more than eight years now. It works best for oily skin.
- After rinsing off my face, I use a separate napkin to wipe my face. Now we are all done with cleansing. Next thing I do is toning. I’m using the biotique bio honey water. Toner makes a lot of difference to the clarity of your skin. I simply take some toner onto cotton swab and then just dab it onto my skin. Make sure you do not leave out any area
- Step three is moisturizing. I’m using the L’Oreal Paris wiper five Day Cream. This cream works great for combination skin, it helps get a glow onto my skin. I don’t need to apply extra sunscreen because it already has SPF 17. This helps me keep my skin all moisturize for about eight to 10 hours
That’s about my everyday skincare routine!
Now it’s time to put on some red lipstick and get to work.
Step by step night skincare routine for magical glow
I’m just back from work and changed into my PJs. Time to remove my makeup now. I’m using ganja mostly of water. I usually wear only mascara and lipstick so it’s pretty easy to remove them off.
- I wash my face with the very same L’Oreal Paris white perfect milky foam face wash.
- Step number two is similar to my day care routine that is toning. I am again using the miraculous toner from biotique as It helps me clean out all the left out impurities.
- Next product is an eye cream from biotique. It’s called the bio Armand soothing and nourishing eye cream. I just take a pea sized amount and apply it under my eyes and gently massage. This has helped me get rid of my dark circles to a large extent.
So after the application of my eye cream, I follow three different options depending upon my mood. The first one is applying a moisturizer. I am currently using the bodyshop vitamin C glow boosting moisturizer. It nourishes my skin like no other product and gives me baby soft skin the next morning.
Option number two is aloe vera gel. I’ve recently started using this Lakhmi nine to five Aloe Aqua gel and it works wonders I take just the required amount and massage it into my skin. This keeps my skin super hydrated all throughout the night and also helps me get rid of all the puffiness.
The third and the last option is my favorite is to use a sheet mask. This is the lemon citrus sheet mask from The Face Shop. This has vitamin C and brightening benefits. So let me put this on. If there’s any more leftover solution in the packet, I make sure to pat it onto my mask.
I keep the mask on for good 10 to 15 minutes. Then I’ve removed the mask and make it into a ball and massage it onto my skin. This helps the skin to absorb all the goodness of the ingredients even better.
The last common steps I follow is to nourish my hands. I’m using the Mary cookie hand cream from Bath and Bodyworks and it smells divine just like a yummy cookie.
So I’m finally done with my night skincare routine and it’s time for me to go to bed. That marks the end.
I hope you guys had fun reading this. If you have any questions regarding my skincare you can mention them in the comments below and I’ll answer them for you. Also in the comments below. Let me know what your favorite skincare product is!