How to get rid of your double chin below your neck is the most common concern. These exercises will help you see a tremendous change.
- Gently turn your chin on the right shoulder
- Come to the center and take it to your left.
- Come to the center and let’s do it one more time.
Exercises for chin
- Gently tuck your chin and take to your right and gently come in a similar fashion to your left, making a semicircle. Do it one more time, i.e. gently take to your right, come to your left, come to the center and relax.
- From this position take the chin to one side, slightly lift your chin up, hold this position and gently jut your chin up to the ceiling and keep dropping an inch or two as much as you can and you will be able to see the contraction of your vocal muscles.
- Now hold the position there and gently open your mouth and float.
This might look funny, but it will work on your extra slab. Try for 10 reps and gently relax and bring your chin to the resting position.
- Now turn your chin to the other side with chin up. Jut your chin, hold the position there and open your mouth and close your mouth. Do this for 10 repetitions. Come to the center and gently relax.
- Come to the other side, chin up. Jut your chin. Hold the position there and open your mouth and close your mouth.
Now stop. Come to the center and relax. Every day you can do this exercise and you will see a tremendous change.