Hanukkah-the festival of lights and joys! It is a tribute festival to the dedication of a Jewish group who believed in their right religious path and national freedom. The festival is celebrated for eight days, and people celebrate the miracle that occurred centuries ago. That means it is time to brighten up your home and pay particular attention to your skin care routine to shine with the festival of lights.
The blessed festival is celebrated for eight days, and the Jewish mark it as their holidays. The whole community celebrates the festivities together with their friends and families. That means there are lots of gathering parties and get together. Dinners and joys together with loved ones, is the second name of Hanukkah celebrations. Even if you are not a Jewish, but a festival can be celebrated anywhere. Love parties’, right? It is a perfect excuse to throw a party for your Jewish friends and have fun celebrations during the holiday season.
What is your skin care routine? Do you think you are on the right track?
Hanukkah 2020 celebrations will start on 10 December, and the festivities will go on for eight days. It’s almost knocking at our doors. Now it is time to check your to-do list. Make sure everything is complete, decorations, Menorah candles, food items. From travel plans, sitting arrangements to food preparations or what you will wear, it can all be very stressful. But in all this fuss, we forget ourselves – Hanukkah is the winter festival, and in winters, our skin needs lots of attention. It is the celebration which brings everyone close, and you may be entertaining so many guests at your place so it is must that you look your best. While I can’t help you with bookings and preparations, I can surely share the best skin care tips to help you glow and look your best, and feel prepared for festivities this season.
Your skin care routine should be like
Here are a few tips which will help you shine with Menorah candles this year’s Hanukkah festival celebrations. You will look fresh, beautiful, and stress-free after following these simple tricks and tips.
If you could not pay attention to your face, make cleansing your habit for the next ten days. It never late when it’s about skin care. Cleanse with some good cleanser with the least side effects. It is better if you use natural oils as a cleanser. Olive oil is one of the best cleansers for the skin. It helps to keep it moisturized and won’t strip your skin natural oil.
Exfoliate once a week with coconut oil, tomato, or olive oil. Take a portion of papaya, peel it off, and blend to make a pulp. Now use it to exfoliate your skin.
Use Coconut oil:
Coconut oil is a total savage for skin – it can be used on all types of skins except oily they should not use it daily. All you need to do is:
- Warm-up a few drops of oil and massage gently on your face; leave it for twenty minutes or leave it overnight.
- Wash with water and soap in the morning; you will feel soft and smooth skin.
- You can add sugar occasionally to exfoliate your skin.
The coconut oil will keep your skin moisturized and soft; it will leave a beautiful glow on your face with minimal effort every day.
Face masks once a week provides an instant glow. You can use it a day before celebrations or try once a week for better results. Here are a few face masks that will give incredible results
Honey Face Mask:
Honey is an excellent face moisturizer and makes skin glow and soft. You need to do is:
- Take a bowl and add two tablespoons of honey, a spoonful of yogurt, and a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix them well, and then apply them on your face evenly.
- Wash the mask off with water after fifteen minutes.
The mask will prevent dryness and remove the tan you got from your constant recent festival preparations runs.
Tomato and cucumber mask:
Cucumber and tomato are natural ingredients that help to tighten pores and revitalize your skin. Here is how you can make a mask and help to get glowing skin. You may need:
- Take a half-ripe tomato, blend it to a fine pulp, and put it in the bowl.
- Take a 1/4th cucumber, peel it, make a fine pulp, and then put it with tomato pulp.
- Mix them properly and apply the mixture on your skin with gentle circular motions.
- Let it stay on your skin for fifteen minutes, and then wash it off.
Aloe-Vera and Almond Oil Mask:
Aloe vera, banana, and almond oil are great ingredients to treat dry and flaky skin. It helps to moisturize and offer your face an instant glow. All you need is:
- Take a bowl and mash a banana in it with a fork.
- Now add two tablespoons of aloe vera gel (you can peel it off from the plant or take the caned gel available in the market easily).
- Add almond oil to three teaspoons.
- Mix them properly and apply to your cleansed skin.
- Let it stay for around fifteen minutes, and then rinse with water.
An egg is right for your health and also for your skin. It is one of the instant masks for your face. You need is:
- Take a bowl and put one egg in it.
- Now mix it with one tablespoon of honey and olive oil or yogurt.
- Mix it well to combine every ingredient.
- Apply on your face evenly and wash it at least after 15 minutes.
You will feel the difference in yourself. Egg particles will help to close the pore and tighten the skin. Honey will give your face a glow, and oil or yogurt will lock the moisturizer in your skin. You will look fresh, glowing skin, and bright in only 15 minutes.
Let’s wrap it up:
Holidays mean celebrations and festivities. Smile and enjoy with your friend, family, and loved ones. Glow with Menorah and spreads the light of joys and happiness to everyone with a happy, healthy, and fresh smile. Happy Hanukkah!