We always want young-looking and fresh skin. Wrinkles, fine lines, scars, dark circles, spots are all nightmares for every woman. No matter what we do, we cannot run from aging signs. But we can always delay and minimize aging signs and skin problems. Early 40s complete skincare routine can help us resolve any issues.
Early 40s Complete Skincare Routine
After entering into the 40s, an immense fortune can be spent on wrinkle-free creams and anti-aging treatments. You might always wonder how much you have to spend on these chemical treatments until you get the desired results. But worry, not early 40s skincare routine is not as expensive and time-consuming as it looks like. You can always treat your skin with home remedies and gets budget-friendly and less time-consuming treatments.
Bring lifestyle changes:
Exercise and meditation do miracles for the skin. Stress is one of the significant reasons for the quick aging process. Yoga exercises and meditation can bring you peace and reduce stress. Eventually, it will delay the aging process. Add yoga at night and workouts in the morning as part of your complete skincare routine, and watch yourself glowing every day.
Cut unhealthy foods:
Junks and unhealthy items are a significant reason for acne, pigmentation and many other skin diseases: cut sugar, artificial sweeteners, and soda beverages. Furthermore, avoid oily foods and limit alcohol consumption. Alcohol toxifies the body, and you may be prone to get dark circles and dark spots on the skin.
Wash, cleanse, tone and moisturize:
With a few healthy changes, you will get rid of many problems. But these are not enough; you must take care of your skin daily. The complete skincare routine involves:
Gentle face wash & cleanser:
Always use a gentle face wash and cleanser in your daily skincare routine. A homemade face wash will be inexpensive and help you glow and look younger. To make it at home, you may need
- Almonds x3
- un-cooked brown rice x2 tbsp
- Fat milk powder or buttermilk powder x1 tbsp
- Rosewater to mix
How to mix:
- Grind almonds and rice grains well into the powder. Mix with milk powder.
- Now keep the powder in a cool and dry place. When you want to use it, mix a small scoop with rosewater and massage it into the face, and neck then rinse.
- You can make the powder and save it for two weeks.
- Follow it with coconut oil moisturizer & homemade toners to keep you moisturized ad glowing for better results.
Exfoliation and scrub:
Exfoliation and scrubbing are essential for a complete skincare routine. It cleanses the pores and provides deep nutrition. To make a homemade scrub for glowing skin (it also helps in lightening dark circles)
- Talk a half cup of yogurt and mix three teaspoons of freshly grounded coffee.
- You can replace milk with yogurt for dry skin.
- Blend the items well and leave them aside for 5 minutes.
- Add a tbsp of honey and mix.
- Apply the mixture on the face and scrub for around 10 minutes.
- Wash with cold water. For better result, use it twice a week.
Massage your face at night to get glowing skin. Use coconut oil or almond oil and massage for five minutes at night, and leave. You will have a natural glow in the morning, and these also contain good anti-aging agents.
Make sunscreen an essential part of a complete skincare routine. Whether it is cloudy or sunny, going out in the daytime, apply sunscreen. In the 40s, Sunscreen with SPF 50+ is a good choice.
Moist, moist and moist:
Moisturizer is essential and never forgets moisturizing in the morning and at night before you sleep. No skincare is known as a complete skincare routine without moisturizing cream. To make moisturizer, you may need
- Take ¼ cup of almond oil, 2 tbsp coconut oil, vitamin E, and beeswax oil. Add shea-butter one tablespoon with essential oils drops for fragrance. Place all ingredients in a jar. Now fill water into the pot and let it simmer.
- Keep the glass jar without lid in water and stir until all the ingredients blend well. Pour the mixture into a small jar and let it sit at room temperature until the cream hardens. Close the lid and place the jar in a cool and dry place.
Let’s wrap it up:
A complete skincare routine can help you look younger with growing age, and you can stay glowing for a long time. Stay young! Stay glowing!