Wrinkles are a natural part of aging. As you mature, cracks, wrinkles, and ridges start appearing in your skin. Also, in medical language, this skin condition is known as facial rhytids.
What causes wrinkles?
When the skin becomes thin and loses its softness and flexibility, wrinkles appear. The skin lines are usually first seen on the face and neck because these parts of the skin face the sunlight mostly.
- Sun’s UV rays invite early wrinkles: Sunlight is not only the leading cause of premature wrinkles, but it also causes dark spots and raises the risk of skin cancer.
- Lifestyle habits: Aside from that, smoking, cigarette use, alcohol use, and elevated stress levels, among other things, accelerate skin aging.
- Unhealthy Food: Again, when you do not eat a healthy and balanced diet every day, the skin begins to deteriorate, and wrinkles appear.
- Pregnancy: In pregnancy, stretch marks and wrinkles start to show on the stomach due to the stretching of the tissues.
- Body Weight: Obesity, weight gain and loss, and wrinkles are also possibilities.
Treatments for wrinkle
Numerous people search for ways to prevent premature wrinkles—no wonder why the anti-aging consumer industry has exploded in the last few decades. The popular methods of wrinkle treatments are –
- Anti-wrinkle creams
- chemical peel
- Rhytidectomy surgery
- Home remedies
Despite those above, there are several natural and lifestyle-related strategies for preventing undesirable skin wrinkling. Despite this, there are several realistic and lifestyle-related strategies for preventing unwanted skin wrinkling.
But why are Skin Creams so popular?
Skin Creams deliver the results fast!
These skin creams consist of Vitamin A-containing retinoids to help effectively minimize wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin roughness. Under the covers, Vitamin A boosts collagen synthesis in the skin, which enhances skin quality.
Many anti-aging night creams and day protection creams in India include retinol, alpha hydroxy acid, kinetin, coenzymes, copper peptides, and antioxidants in differing quantities, both of which may be protective against wrinkles.
The downside of using these creams is that they need some caution during application. Moreover, many people find these facial creams expensive too!
Also check; TruSkin Serum Reviews
Preventing wrinkles through lifestyle changes
- Avoid sun radiation – It is essential to use decent sunscreen daily in all conditions to protect from UV rays. When you leave the house during hot weather or a lot of sunshine, always wear scarves and full-sleeved cotton clothes.
- Moisturize – Retaining moisture in the skin is essential for keeping it hydrated and nourishing it. According to research, moisturizers containing hyaluronic acid  and vitamin C are particularly more beneficial to your skin.
- Drink Lots of Water – Drinking plenty of water daily is an efficient way to keep your skin hydrated and your body functioning correctly. Drinking two liters or more of water a day will aid in the removal of body toxins that can damage the skin.
- Get more vitamins – Vitamins A, C, and D are some of the micronutrients that can help prevent skin aging and increase skin health. Hence, include Vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables in the diet.
- Quit smoking – Tobacco interferes with the production of collagen and elastin and causes blood vessels to constrict. Again, Tobacco use decreases the effectiveness of vitamins, which are essential for the body. Hence, if you are eager to prevent premature wrinkles or skin cracking, quit smoking or at least cut it down.
- Stay relaxed – Stress causes repeated creases on the forehead, which leads to wrinkle formation. The easiest way to prevent wrinkles caused by these factors is to calm your mind and avoid discomfort. Meditation, yoga, dance, and other leisure exercises will help you stay stress-free and happy.
Home Remedies: Fruit face packs & natural pastes
Because of their moisturizing, nourishing, and detoxifying effects, fruit extracts and even peels are popular ingredients in a variety of skincare items. Fruit peels and pastes, in particular, are skincare dark horses that can help you solve your skin problems and achieve healthier skin. So, the next time you’re about to throw away the peels of these fruits, better save them and put them to good use.
1) Lemon juice remedy
Lemon is a great collagen booster and effective in removing wrinkles naturally.
- Apply lemon juice to the wrinkles that have appeared around the forehead, mouth, and eyes.
- After 15 minutes, wash your face with cold water.
- This easy remedy reduces wrinkles effectively.
2) Banana remedy
With plenty of oxidants, Banana is nature’s Botox which defends against fine lines and blemishes.
- Mash the Banana well and add a little honey to it.
- Apply it all over the face.
- The fruit pulp reduces wrinkles, fine lines, etc.
3) Coconut Oil remedy
Coconut helps in increasing skin elasticity and supports the regeneration of damaged cells.
- Mix a little orange juice in coconut oil.
- Applying it to the face
- The natural combination lightens and reduces the fine lines of the face.
4) Grapes remedy
Grapes contain resveratrol compounds, which reduces wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Cut the grapes and apply its juice to the wrinkled area.
- After 20 minutes, soak a cotton ball in lukewarm water and wipe the face.
- The wrinkles become lighter with their daily application.
5) Apple remedy
Apples increase blood circulation in the skin, which benefits against skin creases and dark circles.
- Grind raw apple and apply it to the face.
- Wash with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes.
- Apple cleanses the skin and lightens fine lines.
6) Papaya remedy
Papaya is rich in vitamin A and applying it to the face tightens the skin.
- Make a pulp of ripe papaya.
- Apply it to your face for 15 minutes before bedtime.
- Rinse your face in the morning.
7) Cucumber remedy
Cucumber hydrates the skin and increases blood circulation in the applied area.
- Grate the cucumber and add some curd to it.
- Apply the prepared formulation to the fine lines.
- When the paste becomes dry, wash with lukewarm water.
8) Egg yolk remedy
Egg yolk is abundant in Vitamin A in addition to its ability to lock moisture to the skin. As a result, it is beneficial against blemishes, acne, and wrinkle remedy.
- Mix equal quantities of tomato and lemon juice in one teaspoon egg yolk.
- Apply it to the face for 15 minutes, and then wash the face.
- Wrinkles will soon reduce.
9) Curd remedy
Curd increases skin brightness, elasticity, and hydration. It’s the selenium found in curd, which is effective in removing wrinkles.
- Put one spoon of split black gram powder in a teaspoon of curd.
- Apply the prepared paste to the face for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with water and wipe with wet cotton.
10) Olive oil remedy
Olive oil is highly rich in monounsaturated fat, which makes the skin firm, elastic and wrinkle-free.
- Mix one teaspoon gram flour, two pinches of turmeric, 5-6 drops of olive oil
- Apply it to the face for 20 minutes
Finally, wash your face with cold water.